|MAXIMUS People Services Ltd|
|The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments Ltd|
|Health Management Ltd|
|Cheviot Recruitment Ltd|
You also accept these terms and conditions:
- Except as otherwise noted, the content and format of the Websites are the property of MAXIMUS UK. Any trademarks used or referred to in the Websites are the property of their respective owners.
- You represent that you will ensure the accuracy of and have the lawful right to submit information to MAXIMUS UK or the Websites. You also agree that you will use the Websites in a responsible, lawful way and not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so or deliberately try to undermine the security of the Websites, including by attempting to introduce viruses, overload or attempt to decipher, disassemble or modify any of the software, coding or information which the Websites comprise of, or any other actions which could affect our reputation.
- You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting to or from MAXIMUS UK any material that is false, unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another party’s privacy, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law, including any copyrighted material or material that is confidential to a third party.
- MAXIMUS UK has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review transmissions, bulletin boards, postings and chat rooms that may be made available on or via these websites. MAXIMUS UK assumes no liability with respect to such activities or the content of any such services.
- You agree that, by submitting any information to public areas, you grant MAXIMUS UK and our affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such public submissions.
- Except as expressly set out here nothing contained in this site shall confer any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of MAXIMUS UK or any third party. This site and its contents may not be copied, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of MAXIMUS UK, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials or store a single copy on a computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices. All intellectual property rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the Website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) belong to either Maximus UK or to its licensors and is subject to protection of international software and intellectual property legislation. You must not use the Website or any part of it in a manner which infringes such rights. No copying for any business or commercial use is allowed unless you have obtained written consent from MAXIMUS UK to do so in writing.
- MAXIMUS UK does not accept unauthorised idea submissions outside of established business relationships. Any ideas disclosed to MAXIMUS UK outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not MAXIMUS UK may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. By submitting an idea to MAXIMUS UK you agree to be bound by these terms.
- The content on this platform is provided for general information purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and MAXIMUS UK. The information on these sites is not intended to constitute advice on which you should rely. You may wish to obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this platform.
- Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by MAXIMUS UK. No warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites. MAXIMUS UK takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service linked to by this site, is at your own risk, for example, this website does not control the dissemination of third party cookies and you should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
- MAXIMUS UK is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this site. MAXIMUS UK shall not be liable or held accountable for the content or views expressed in such materials provided by you The Websites and all MAXIMUS UK and third party information is provided “As Is” and “as available”. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, MAXIMUS UK disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property, or arising from a course of dealing, usage, or practice. MAXIMUS UK makes no warranty that the contents of the Website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
- In no event will MAXIMUS UK be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with these sites, any content on or accessed through these sites (or any site or service linked to), or any copying, displaying or use thereof.
- MAXIMUS UK may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, parts or content of the Websites, or an entire Website to users who have registered with MAXIMUS UK. You must ensure that any registration details you provide are accurate. If you choose, or you are provided with, a log-on ID (such as a username and password or other identifier) as part of MAXIMUS UK security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and must not reveal it to anyone else. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your log-on ID and must notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or other security breach of which you become aware. We reserve the right to disable any log-on ID, at any time, if in MAXIMUS UK’s opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms or if any details you provide for the purposes of registering as a user prove to be false.
- MAXIMUS UK may in our absolute discretion deny you access to the Websites and/or terminate your registration at any time without notice or explanation.
Last updated: 16/10/2017.